2. Undertake the group’s business objectives, and formulate the annual objectives, plans, and budgets of the Thai subsidiary.
3. Sales cycle management, market research planning, production and sales coordination, accounts receivable collection and communication.
4. Familiar with the sales and market demand of automation equipment in Thailand, and have the ability to introduce business development.
5. Familiar with automation equipment sales experience or marketing experience is preferred
6. Responsible for tasks assigned by the supervisor.
2. Those with sales business related to automation equipment will be given priority for interviews
3. Candidates with Chinese or English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills or local Chinese in Thailand are preferred
About Kenmec Automation (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
KENMEC Mechanical Engineering Co., Ltd. was established in July of 1976 in Taiwan. It has more than 15 related companies, 7 service bases and nearly 40 patent inventions. It has many years of engineering experience in various processes of the industry. The low cost of engineering equipment and the competitive advantage of the market make the customer’s products more competitive in the market.