Financial Accounting Assistant
2. Regularly review financial statements and analyze and review abnormal items.
3. Handle the accounting of related companies and review their financial statements.
4. Execution of administrative affairs, application and management of documents during factory construction.
5. Promote and implement various key tasks of the parent group and track various operational performance management goals.
1. More than one years of work experience
2. Graduated from accounting-related or finance-taxation-related majors
3. Candidates with working experience in overseas companies are given priority for interviews
4. Candidates with Chinese or English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills or local Chinese in Thailand are preferred
About Kenmec Automation (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
KENMEC Mechanical Engineering Co., Ltd. was established in July of 1976 in Taiwan. It has more than 15 related companies, 7 service bases and nearly 40 patent inventions. It has many years of engineering experience in various processes of the industry. The low cost of engineering equipment and the competitive advantage of the market make the customer’s products more competitive in the market.